No doubt that the day of your move comes with stress, worry, and the threat of danger at times. Aside from ensuring the safety of your belongings, thinking about your wardrobe can turn slow torture into moving comfortably. Even if the process is quite stressful, knowing what to wear during the relocation can make your day extra pleasant. And when it comes to your choices, fashion should also be a consideration.
Whether you’re moving with the assistance of your friends or hire professional movers, there can be a fashionable dress code to follow to stay comfortable on a moving company.
Wearing appropriate clothing is essential when moving. If you wear improper clothes, it would just add to the danger of your relocation. In addition to comfort and free movement, it’s also a great idea to be fashionable with your clothing options. That way, you can still look excellent and well-dressed despite the stress of your move. Below are types of clothes you can wear on you’re the day of your relocation:
- Season-Appropriate Clothes –Remember that the clothes you wear depend on the season you’re relocation. If you’re moving during summer, light, thin clothes can be a great option. However, if you’re planning a winter relocation, wearing jackets and other thick clothes can be the best idea. Also, take an extra layer of protection when moving in a cold climate.
- Close-Fitting Clothes – If you want to stay safe and fashionable during the moving day, the kind of clothing you pick should be close-fitting. This is to make sure you’ll not get caught on something accidentally. Moreover, if you’re using a shirt with loose ends, be sure it’s buttoned up, tucked in, or zipped up for safety purposes.
- Clothing Fabrics – Again, fashionable clothing can also be comfortable. Therefore, you should prepare the most comfortable set of clothes you have. Start by choosing the fabric of your clothing. Make sure what you wear should be flexible so you can move freely on the day of your move. For example, you can use jeans for pants to help stand up the rigidities of moving. To wear it more fashionably and neatly, match it with a dark-colored tee.
- Clothing With Pockets – Even if you have small items to keep track when moving, you can still remain fashionable by wearing clothes with pockets. If you need to hold on to a screwdriver or take down a piece of furniture, wearing beautiful clothes with deep pockets can make you look good.
When you relocate, one of the essential things to keep in mind is to use protective footwear. Fully-enclosed shoes such as boots and tennis shoes will not only protect you from injury, but they’ll also make you chic despite the pressure. Below are the types of shoes you can wear without losing the fashionable side of you:
- If you’re wearing sneakers, make sure to pair them with socks. Don’t forget to double knot and lace-up.
- Pick a trendy pair of footwear with good traction and a durable sole, so you can avoid slipping and sustaining injuries.
- If you need ankle support, consider wearing stylish shoes that can safeguard your ankles from soaring after a long day. This pair of footwear may include hiking boots, high-top sneakers, or even work boots.
3. Sun Protection Accessories
Since most relocations happen in the summer or spring months, it’s important to take care of your overall appearance throughout the transition. To remain fashionable despite the tension of moving, here are the things you need to consider from the get-go:
- Hat – Typically, hats can be a chic accessory to use on a moving day. In addition to fashion purposes, they can also serve as a protection for your skin and other parts of your body against exposure from direct sunlight. Choose a hat with a wide brim visor to safeguard your face, ears, and neck.
- Sunglasses – Another trendy accessory to use when moving is a pair of sunglasses. They block almost 70 percent of UVA and UVB rays from the sunlight. If you want to get a proper pair, read the label of the sunglasses and choose the lenses with an invisible chemical for protection.
Finally, the list above gives you an idea of what to wear on your move. While long distance companies are there to ensure your belongings’ safety and security, keep this fashionable dress code in mind for your fabulous makeover. By wearing appropriate clothing, don’t forget to wear your best smile during the moving day