I couldn’t decide between “how to be single,” “how to love being single,” “how to enjoy being single,” and “loving the single life;” so I chose any topic😂 I’ve seen people talk about being single and all that; but I never contributed. As someone who has been single since like forever😂 and who enjoys being single, I have a little experience, or so I think. I just try to avoid drama😅 This isn’t a serious topic, but these are my crazy tips on how to enjoy being single. You might laugh, a lot, but technically, that’s the whole point of being single 😅
1. Love yourself. If you don’t love yourself before getting into a relationship and after getting out of a relationship, you’ll always belittle yourself and see yourself as useless. The first thing is to love yourself. Always!
2. Avoid slow/break up songs except you want to dance to it. You shouldn’t listen to a slow or sad song when it’s raining or when you’re sad; it doesn’t help at all. It only fills your head with ideas and makes your mood even worse. You might want to listen to hard on songs that you can dance to and literally make you forget the world.
3. See a lot of romantic movies and hate the couples 😅 Because first of all, that kind of love only exist in movies and not in real life. Secondly, Brangelina split so there’s no hope anymore. Plus, hating the couples make you happy when they fight and you won’t feel bad being single even when they make up; they always do.
4. We all know rainy days bring back memories; obvi! So when that happens, you can either play a music and dance to it like you don’t care, or you can see a horror movie. Horror movie works because you’ll probably be too scared to think; especially when it rains in the movie while it’s raining where you are. Be very afraid😂
5. See Dora the explorer or some stupid cartoon and insult it. Because why not? Who produces something like that? A movie with no purpose should be criticized; and that’s the best time to do it because you’ll be pouring out your anger on something that deserves it (Dora).
6. I don’t know if I should talk about food but I love food so why not?😂 I always feel happy when I eat; but you might lose your appetite (it really sucks!) So, see a comedy; any movie starring Kevin Hart is perfect!
7. Don’t listen to a friend who isn’t single talk about their relationship because you might give the wrong advice. Not out of jealousy, ok maybe that, but because you’ll probably want them to be single like you so you guys can listen to T. Swift😅
8. Finally, “it’s their loss.” Don’t dwell on the breakup or blame yourself. They lost you so it’s their loss, not yours. Especially if they were horrible to you. So if, and when they decide to come back, you can give them to finger and help them realize what they lost. Don’t forget to look good and slay! Your selfies should always be on point.
That’s all it takes to move on and enjoy being single. You don’t need therapy, or a hug, you might need to vent, but after that, life goes on. The “I’m single” stage is all about being happy with yourself, and laughing at the universe because it couldn’t bring you down. On the positive side, you get to avoid so much drama. With these not so crazy tips, you’ll have a Successful single and drama free life😉
Follow me on Instagram
Click here to download my blog app from Google play