Hello everyone. Today wasn’t quite stressful for me😀 but it’s time to introduce another guest to you; my wonder readers. But before I do that, I’ll tell you guys how I got to interview my new guest. On Saturday, while looking for literally any post to read, I stumbled upon his post; and I was captivated by the picture I saw. Before reading the post, I left a comment saying the picture had me glued to his post. Long story short, I read every post on his blog; as each post is a continuation of the previous one. And I fell in love with his blog. So technically, I asked a stranger to be a guest on my blog; that’s how much I love his blog! I’m always looking forward to his new post because the suspense and anticipation from the previous post won’t let me miss a single post. I love his blog so much! I couldn’t resist interviewing him.
Now, with that said, my new, and first male guest is the owner of Life: Its complicated blog! Thanks for accepting my invitation😀
1. What is your blog about? My blog Life: Its complicated blog Life: Its complicated, is about my 3 year long distance relationship, how we grew old together, how we worked it out and how it died because of distance and lack of communication.
2. When and why did you decide to start a blog? I started writting it a week back, I thought about writing it because the thought of loosing my girl friend was making me go crazy, i havent been able to accept that it ended . I just wanted to pen all those memories and feelings somewhere so that i can share it with anyone. I do believe someday she reads it and feels like it all was worth.
3. Where do you see your blog 2 years from now? For my blog to be read by as many people as possible, i wanted to be shared enough so that my ex can come to know that there is something thats valuable. May be it helps her recognize that i didnt give up on her, in future i would want to write about my family, what all happens . More productive and informational, i wouldnt mind writing about international student life in foreign country.
4. How far have you gone since you started blogging? And what do you hope to gain? Up until now i just blogged for a week. So far I have written about only initial 3 months of my relationship. I plan to continue writting until the current date. If things dont get better probably close the chapter and move on. Then probably write about my lost dog, and something better something informative.
5. What inspires you to blog? Memories of my relationship, how amazing it was, how far i came down to make it work, how strong i feel about my girl. Its her smile that keeps me going, a hope to have her by my side.
6. What is the easiest about blogging? And what do you find the most difficult?Couple of my friends said I dont make sense in blogging, its bad , its almost trash. I didnt mind that; i kept writing it, i did so because i have strong feelings in my mind, I do want to get them out before I harm myself, so in order to stay focused and on track, i would continue doing it. For me blogging is a medium to channel the emotions out, I dont care if it is appropriate or makes sense but it is a medium to say something.
7. Who has impacted you the most in blogging and why? My ex use to write diary, she said it helps her . I thought why write a diary I would be able to share with her, so I started a blog. Its her memories that move me
8. What is your advice to new bloggers and everyone out there? Dont care about anyone comments on ur blog or what anyone thinks about ur blog or writing skills. Stay focused, use writing as medium to stay strong and channeled.
So sorry my motive behind the blog is to have something i could write , speak to, communicate my mind, and most importantly show her that i was never afraid to hold on , infact i was never ready to give up on her.
Wow! I love your blog; and now I love your response. I love how you write from your heart and express yourself so beautifully. Its simply wonderful. I’m waiting for the next part of the story!😄 Once again, thank you for the interview; I wish you the best on your blog and I hope someday; soon, she’ll come across your blog😊. Don’t forget to check out his blog guys. It’s amazing!!! You’ll have to read from the very first blog post to understand the new ones😊. I love it more and more! Thanks for reading!!
Follow me on Instagram