Hey beautiful bloggers and readers. Welcome back to my not so new blog subject; called Guest Star; where I’ll introduce new, and different bloggers; as often as I can, to you guys so we can get to know each other better, interact with other bloggers, learn a few things and get inspired. I had my first guest star last week Monday, click here to check it out if you haven’t. I added two extra questions this time; but I loved my interview with Rina Perez; and I’m glad most of my readers got to know her. Although I had just met her when we had that interview; I can positively say that she’s a great blogger; and her blog is impressive! Today, my guest is a beautiful woman who’s accent I love so much; an inspirational, helpful and amazing blogger, a friend, and a great mother; Roberta Pimentel; whose blog is named after her. Most of you might already know her. And, don’t forget to check out her blog.
First of all, I’m glad you accepted my invitation to be a Guest on my blog and share with everyone your blog, ideas, life, aspirations, and everything. It is such an honor to have you here with all of us. Welcome. I know people will learn quite a lot from you; and I’m looking forward to your answers as well. So, now, lets get down to the business of the day; your blog.
1. What is your blog about? Well, I would say that my blog is about lifestyle. Roberta Pimentel
2. When and why did you decide to start a blog? I was inspired by a Norwegian blogger who was a friend of mine back in 2010.
I did not know much about blogs at that time but her success made me curious about blogging. However, it took me a while before I started for real and now on WordPress I have started blogging on a serious basis.
I love it and I want it to become a full time job in the future.
3. Where do you see your blog 2 years from now? I hope that I have managed to get some partnerships or sponsors and that my blog keeps on growing
4. How far have you gone since you started blogging? And what do you hope to gain? Well, my blog is quite new but it has grown pretty fast which I’m thankful for. I hope to gain friendship all over the world and get inspirations from my wonderful followers.
5. What inspires you to blog? To share everyday events from my life I guess.
6. What is the easiest about blogging? And what do you find the most difficult? The easiest part of blogging is to connect with my readers. Whereas the most difficult part is to find inspiring things to write about everyday.
7. Who has impacted you the most in blogging and why? There are many bloggers that make an impact on me. Naming everyone would be a too long list
8. What is your advice to new bloggers and everyone out there? My advice to other bloggers would be that they should be themselves. Everyone has their own uniqueness. Human beings are so similar but yet so many differences as well and I believe it is so beautiful to be able to learn from others.
You will not have the chance to do that if one person tries to copy others. I like that people are originals.
Thanks sweetie for this interview!
You’re welcome Roberta😊. I agree with you on number 4; I think that’s the hardest thing as well but we all try our best. And, your advice is beautiful! Thank you so much for this. This was a quick interview but I feel like Ellen Degeneres 😅. It was nice having you here with us Roberta. I hope you guys check out her blog; you should! 😉
Have a nice day everyone! 😀