Well, I began this journey of my life September 4th, 2016, because it has been a pending dream of mine. Now, I ask myself why I didn’t start sooner. It has been an amazing experience for me; and I’m loving every moment. I was asked why blogging inspires me, and why I blog. These are my reasons for blogging
- First, blogging is like music (I’m actually listening to music right now); and it inspires me in a way I can’t explain. But it’s a happy feeling.
- I blog because I feel like I can share my ideas and thoughts with other people, and also learn things from them as well.
- I’ve met a lot of amazing people here who I am proud to call my friends; so basically, I enjoy making new friends.
- I feel like I’ll be a better person, and it’ll help in my communication skills by blogging and interacting with different people.
- So far, I’ve gotten positive comments and reviews from people; and it’s an amazing feeling. It gives me the strength, will, and inspiration to continue blogging.
- I blog because it is my new occupation lol. I’m a student though so I don’t need to work; but blogging has been my hobbie and occupation; and it’s a great work. I can wake up any time.
- Most importantly, I blog for myself and my readers. There’s nothing better than helping people in any way you can and putting a smile on their face. The greatest reward is getting good reviews. So technically, it’s a win win.
However, my goal is to help people, learn from them, and boost confidence in myself and others; but its done little by little; with time and patience. Without my readers it wouldn’t be fun to blog; it’ll just be like writing in a personal diary; for myself alone. It’s not fun; at all. My blog is dedicated to my readers, and myself (I can’t be left out). And, so, every feedback, comment, and critic is welcome. It is the only way I can improve my post for you guys.
Well, now you know why I’m blogging. I am looking forward to making new friends and having lots of fun with everyone. I hope we can help, inspire and learn from one another in any way we can.